- Responsible for the overall execution of all phases of the project life cycle including design, engineering, modeling supply chain solutions, as well as planning, implementation and tracking of projects. Ensure key metrics are attained for each project: quality, on-time start up completion dates, financial performance, along with other operational metrics
- Lead preparation of business cases including modeling potential investment, revenue, costing, EBITDA and other financial parameters. Development of investment memos and all associated supporting information for any capital investments, specifically greenfield, expansion and facility projects
- Prepare professional customer RFP responses, by understanding customer requirements, determine and/or develop the most suitable warehousing solution and associated resources for all operations taking place within the facility(s): Processes, Efficiencies, Equipment, Material Flow, Layouts
- Lead project review meetings with cross functional teams to monitor and control progress. Manage resolution of issues and action items to ensure all deliverables are achieved.
- Lead development of analytical & modeling tools to improve the quality of the solution design
- Assessment of processes, product flow and taking measurements and interpreting data to present in the most usable manner. Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing, processing and warehouse operations
- Support the development and integration of warehouse management systems (WMS) and labor management systems (LMS) together with internal resources and external 3rd parties
- Support identification of automation solutions and the preparation of business cases including process changes, cost savings, investment and operating costs to support the development of Investment Memorandums for the company Investment Committee review
- Support setting up guidelines, tools and processes plus working with national teams to ensure adherence and consistency in the US Region
- Lead or support other special projects as required
- 4+ years of work experience in a related field including engineering and/or logistics (DC / Plant Operations) related role (e.g. Industrial Eng., Process Engineering, Solutions Eng.).
- Experience in warehousing required, preferably in a variety of environments including bulk storage, high density storage, automation solutions, etc.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- Experience utilizing supply chain and other quantitative modeling tools
- Full MS Office suite capability with advanced MS Excel
- AutoCad experience preferred
- Analytical thinker with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Travel – Up to 70%
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed